Abit KD7 for Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Anti-Trend, Jan 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

The item for sale is an Abit KD7. This excellent motherboard supports any Socket-A Athlon up to an XP 3200+. It features a VIA KT-400 chipset, four 400MHz DDR RAM banks, an 8x AGP slot, six 32-bit PCI slots, ATA-133 IDE, USB v2.0, integrated 10/100 network and onboard 5.1 surround sound. The box includes the handbook, USB v2.0 backpane, ATA-133 IDE cable, floppy cable, Abit Windows driver disc, and ATX panel cover all in their original sealed packaging. This board has shown itself to be a solid overclocker, but has not been overvolted or overheated in any way.

The KD7 is the perfect board for anybody who's looking for an inexpensive, stable and high-performance AMD platform for gaming or general usage. Since I'm only asking $25-USD, which includes the cost of shipping to anywhere in North America, you may end up kicking yourself later if you pass this up. I'll take PayPal, cashier's check, or personal check (the latter may take a few days to clear). Alternately, I'll consider trading this board for components of equivilent value. Interested parties can contact me at either [email protected] (remove the +NOSPAM+ part), or here on the forums.

-AT

I've traded here before: My Trader Rating

Attached Files:

2. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

AT i live in the UK but would you UPS it?

3. Anti-Trend

I'm willing to ship it any way you want it, but I may need to charge a few extra bucks to cover shipping to the UK.

4. Anti-Trend

Item is still up for sale, but may not be for long. If you want it, better grab it now! :)

5. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

*tear. Tear, Tear, Tear. TEAR! I just bought a power supply and am shipping it to a friend, in exchange he's shipping me his old processor+motherboard+ram...But I would have rather bought your KD7

Sorry, If It's still for sale in about a week or two I may be able to snag it

6. Anti-Trend

Sold locally, thread closed. Thanks for your interest!

Look out for me in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum -- I don't sell anything I wouldn't want myself! Just excess goodies from time to time.

All the best,
    -AT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.