And now, for something completely different...

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by Big B, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

So, who likes Monty Python? I don't know if it's just me, but they seem to have stuff that's typically fresher than a lot of the comedy over here in the US...and this is stuff that's been around longer than I have. I don't know where they come up with their material, but, dang, it's just coming out of nowhere.

2. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

You do know a lot of the stuff is very old? Monty Python are amazing, holy grail and life of brian are quality!

3. Fred

Fred Moderator

I pretty much hate the Monty Python flicks. Never liked 'em much.. couldn't say why. Just think they're stupid.

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Heard of monty python.never watched any tho

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I have them both, and I've got the special edition of the Holy Grail. There's some great extras on there. It's definitely not for everyone, but nothing is. Whatever floats your boat, I say. There's no logic to the comedy, but for some reason it just is so funny.

6. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I thought they were stupid, but I'm the more racist/sexist/political joke type.

7. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

Life of Brian was quite controversial. I'm into loads of different comedies, not just monty python. People being crucified singing "Always look on the bright side of life" haha

8. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I love all that stuff. Monty Python, Red Dwarf, Black Addar, it's all gravey to me.

9. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

I like black adder thats is funni

10. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Totally, that show has the most amazing insults, the delivery is awesome too.