Another kitty

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Big B, Apr 19, 2003.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I must have part of my mom in me (cat nut). At work last night, a cat came into our backroom, and some people caught it. We had a returned/damaged pet carrier, and I got permission to take it home in that. Small, black cat. Pretty friendly, but I'm pretty sure she's a stray. I need to have a vet give her a once over to see about any major problems she might have, but she seems okay right now. She just doesn't like being put in a carrier.

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

ahhhhhh, I like cats but like dogs even better :)

3. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

I love cats, but think dogs are stupid :p

No they're not but I'm a cat guy !

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Dogs scared me as a kid. I'm still a bit tense around even a small dog that growls at me.

As we speak, the new kitty (named her Miki) is ontop of my monitor. Can't blame her, it's pretty warm. ;)

5. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

cute :) we gona see some pics Big B? of your new found love :p

6. Skaeleen

Skaeleen Geek Trainee

I'm a cat fan myself. I love cats. They are my favorite animals, I want a large tiger, cut I know they have to be trained, and that would take thousands of dollars.

I found my current cat two years ago. He was a stray, and we brought him home. My other cat, Oscar, was about 16 at the time, he was old, and the new owned the old, my cat got tierd old, and when my father passed away it was the end of my cat. My cat was 18 when he died, Longer than my life, I loved him more than anything. To be honest, I cried for days. I miss him, still do. You really seem to get emotionally attached to animals. He was mine. he only liked my father and I. Too bad he passed away, my current cat dose not like anyone in this house in particular.