Arsenal beat Juventus in CL first leg

Discussion in 'Sports Forums' started by Addis, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Addis

Addis The King

I didn't watch the match myself, but read that Arsenal outplayed the Italian Seria A leaders, and Cesc Fabregas was immense. As a british team good luck to them and I hope they go all the way.

Now only if we could sign Fabregas, he would be almost perfect for out midfield problems (Man Utd). Then we could seriously challenge Chelsea for the title next year.

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I saw parts of the match, Arsenal did play well, but they still have to go away and play, where anything can happen.

Man Utd, sign Fabregas never! We need more experience.

3. Addis

Addis The King

Experience pays the price of age. Michael Ballack would have been good, but again he's about 29/30 and wouldn't be able to solve our problems for long enough. The problem we're having in midfield is we have inferior players like Fletcher and O'Shea who can't compete against the quality of Alonso, Lampard, Essien etc. Fabregas would give us another Scholes in the making...

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

I dont like Fabregas..hes an unconsistant player sometimes he genius and sometime hes absolute :swear: We need a much more cosistant player. Cant say Im glad for Arsenal either if Im honest if it aint United then I dont wanna know.