Bastard big corporations

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by SweatyGangsta, Feb 26, 2003.

1. SweatyGangsta

SweatyGangsta Geek Trainee

this is an underused part of the forum so i thought i'd have a rant.

FUCKING GUILLETMOT WHO OWN HERCULES ARE TRYING TO SCREW ME OUT OF £300. AND IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT!

I RETURNED MY 9700 PRO TO THEM AND THEY LOST IT AND I DIDNT KEEP MY CONSIGNMENT NUMBER TO PROVE DELIVERY. SO EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THAT IT WAS DEILVERED AND EVEN THOUGH THEY ADMIT THT THE GUY WHO DEALS WITH RECEIVING THE STUFF WAS SACKED IT LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA LOSE OUT.

ALSO THEIR CUSTOMER SERIVCE IS APALLING. ON 5 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS THEY SAID THEY WOULD RING ME BACK AND 5 TIMES THEY DIDNT BOTHER.

DONT EVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HERCULES OR THRUSTMASTER COS THEYLL DO THEIR BEST TO CHEAT AND SCREW YOU OUT OF AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY CAN.

THEYRE ALL FUCKERS! :guns:

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

:D thats fucking stupid, isnt there any other way you can get your money back? its a fault at their end not yours!

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Do you guys have something like the BBB over there in the UK? If so, I'd put them on the case.

4. SweatyGangsta

SweatyGangsta Geek Trainee

PHEW!!!

He he he,
    they finaly backed down and i should get a replacement soon. I think theyve got soooo many people complaining about delays and things getting lost that they cant be bothered to get into an arguement.
    :2Mad:

u dont know how relieved i am! :D

5. RZA

RZA l337 CounterStriker

damn m8 that really sucks, if u dont get it back I would get a lawyer and try to let him get it back !!

6. Sniper

lol, cool you are gona get a replacement! :cool:

7. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

RZA: the problem is that the lawyer will cost more than the graphic card itself.

8. Sniper

yeh thats prob true...unless s/he is your friend or something :)

Note to harrack52; lol I just noticed you have all the highest scores on the arcade zone!!! I'll see if I can do better!

9. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

sniper: yep, lawyers are bastards too, unless they're friends or relatives. :)

regarding the note: yep :) , I took control of the arcade zone, I don't know if you saw my post about tetris saying I had finished it, the thing is by the time I finished it, I was disconnected from the net, so I couldn't submit my score, which was over 1 500 000 pts.

10. misunoko

misunoko Geek Trainee

lol i reckon every one should call and tell them they sent in the graphocs cards and never got it returned :D