Cheap laptop, may take a while tho

Discussion in 'Bargain Zone' started by ianwarn, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianwarn

ianwarn Geek Trainee

hey,

I hope im allowed to do this on this forum :sick: I looked at the rules and it did say informative links so i hope this one is ok. It has nothing to do with me its just a website i have found that i joined. You can eran credits by them sending you emails and you can get credits by getting your mates to join etc. It costs $5(£2.80) to join, which i had in my paypal account from sum survet thing i had done, so i thought well im never goin to use it so might as well give this ago, i dont lose n e thing. well ne way i will shut up now and let you have a look for your selfs.

*snip*

Like i said before i hope this link i allowed, if not im sorry and let me know if its not and no hard feelings, thanks :chk:

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

1 word 4 letters SCAM - its obviously a pyramid scheme and by clicking on the above link were helping you get you laptop quicker.

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

10.) Free iPods, TV's, PCs, etc.: These are pyramid schemes and are not allowed. If you sign up and make one of these posts your first, you will be banned. Links to these in sigs are also not allowed. Period. We consider this along the same lines as site pimping.

No you are not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.