Dell U2715h Ips, Defective Display?

Discussion in 'Video Cards, Displays and TV Tuners' started by alcahofa, Sep 6, 2016.

1. alcahofa

alcahofa Geek Trainee

Hello,

I have one question for those who own Dell U2715H or just knows about these stuff.

I recently got this monitor (U2715H) and I'm not sure if my monitor is defective or not. The picture is crystal clear and colors really pop, but when standing everything fades across the screen. even if I'm moving quite left or right to the side when sitting the display fades in the corners. kinda greyish. Colours are actually brilliant when in front of it.. or looking at it at 178 angle.. Just a little bit off that angle, this happens.... I know it's not really a big thing but I find it weird because this does not happen on older, cheaper monitors.. Also checked with a 24 IPS Dell. And these babies should have a Great viewing angles...

[​IMG]
    I don't believe it is suppose to be like this, or is it? I just need confirmation from an owner of this model if this is normal, because customer service for dell in my country can't help me (they don't know???) and I cannot find it in any stores nearby. But have to make sure before sending it back.

Thanks!