Done!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by beretta9m2f, Dec 23, 2006.

1. beretta9m2f

beretta9m2f Karate-Chop Action Gabe

Hey guys i'm back! Been gone for 3 months because i was doing my student teaching internship..last time i was here was when i got my certification to teach...well update, now i've got my license (didn't know there was a difference until i got both...weird eh?) So now basically i can teach without being supervised four times a month and can actually get paid for it! I'm free from now until next september- plenty of time to interview for a job, and until then i'm still at my real estate gig. Its good to be back on HWF. I was thinking, damn what am i going to do till September besides work? I come home today, and i find a PS3 on my bed with a note "congrats." my freakin brother got it for me- he had a connection at Toys R Us. got the 60 gig model too with Resistance: Fall of Man. So looks like between this , Metal Gear portable ops, and my new guitar i'm going to be very entertained. I think my PC just got a little jealous:chk: anywayz, long post short, it's good to be back home. Does anyone have recommendations for any PC or PS3 games? I'm itchin to start my library up again.

2. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

Install Linux and use it as a server :p

welcome back!

3. Addis

Addis The King

Congratulations! Hope teaching works out well.

I would probably think I'm in a dream if I came home and found a PS3 on my bed.

4. beretta9m2f

Seriously, I was not so enthusiastic about the PS3 when it came out because of availability/cost/all the negatives....until i actually got it! Damn this thing is awesome. I got Resistance: Fall of Man, Marvel Ultimate alliance, and Madden 07 and 3 controllers. All the games are great. Madden feels like they could have worked on the gfx a more, maybe EA is getting lazy because they're the only ones with the NFL license. Ultimate alliance is a big step up from the PS2 version, and Resistance is a solid console FPS..i'd rather keyboard and mouse it, but its still fun with controllers- i'm used to both styles of gameplay. I'm trying online gameplay today after work.

5. Addis

Addis The King

Just out of curiosity, what do you teach beretta?

6. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Dude well done man, glad to hear things went well, hope all goes well in the teaching world for you soon :)

And you've got one kick ass brother if he got you a PS3! Enjoy!

:good:

[ot]I bought a PSP today[/ot]

7. beretta9m2f

According to the certificate/license its "social studies". A school can assign me any history, sociology, and ethics/philosophy if they wanted to. I generally teach US History and World History. Alllllllllll of this is secondary education from 7th grade to 12 grade.

Thanks all!