Doom

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by JAY, Nov 5, 2005.

1. JAY

JAY sCoRpiOn

hey dudes! i just saw DOOM this week..i think it was quite a kool movie..it didnt have the same story as the game..the rock was quite good..the zombies were like yuk n they had this Dr. Cormack..i think he's a producer or something of the game..has anyone else seen it..but theres one thing that downs the movie..it wasnt scary at all...the game is far much scarier...rock had this BFG gun that he only used only thrice i think..there were simple machine guns(looked good though)..no shot guns,plasma rifles or rocket launchers...it released on the 21st october in US..

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I'm interested but I don't like the rock. he's just too cheesy for me. I heard it doesn't follow the story line much but the first person camera views are neat

3. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Yeah I'd like to see it with some friends as my parents wouldn't really get it. I'm not expecting a whole lot from it but it still should be good for a few thrills. No shotgun! Let alone a double-barrled one, well that bites.

4. Addis

Addis The King

I'm waiting for the Halo movie, its the one action game from MS (bungie) that I really enjoyed.

5. nickf1227

nickf1227 Guest

The doom movie looks really good i want to see it!

6. JAY

JAY sCoRpiOn

the first person shooter views are at the end of the movie only and only for awhile...thats it and no double barrled shot guns..but Rock gets a BFG but doesnt use it often...n the story line is abit different..the zombies are not from hell..i guess i shoudnt tell anymore coz it mite ruin your movie....but i'd say the game is far much scarier n better....anyway i'd really recommend this movie to all those who have played Doom