Dr. Who!

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by WWR, May 7, 2005.

1. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Dunno if anyone has been watching the new series of Dr. Who but I came across some interesting information today, the DVDs of the series will be released soon, there are two volumes that make up the series, the first is avaliable (in England, at least) in the middle of this month, the second volume is expected in the middle of next month. Eeee!!! :D

2. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

That's kind of cool but I say one episode and couldn't get into it. I watched almost every single episode when the TV series was on public television (the only good ones were with Tom Baker). They were so cheap and corney that they actually became good. Some of the cheapest special effects I've ever seen. They're as charming as they are painful to watch, buy an episode sometime just for kicks and giggles.

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Lol I've watched them all so far I think its alright

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Bring on the Daleks!

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Well compaired to Jar ja Binks they're not that annoying...

6. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I never really watched any of the old series, always walked out of the room, that was the time of my life when if it wasn't comedy I wasn't going to watch it. But I like the latest series.

7. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Jar Jar is the most irritating sci-fi character ever. I'd love to see the Daleks vaporize that dork. ;)

8. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

I dunno Daleks are pretty annoying bt ive never really watched jar jar binks

9. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

A whole army of Daleks couldn't even begin to start to compare to Jar Jar Binks on the scale of being annoying. He's THAT bad.

10. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I've seen the new series, its quite good, though I can't compare it with the old since I've never seen it. I do know that there will be a new Doctor next series.

is it out in the USA?

11. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Not sure about US release date, but yeah they've got a new Doctor next series, Christopher Eccleston already said he doesn't want to do more.