EPoX 9NPA+SLI Review

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by Big B, May 22, 2005.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I'd have posted more news, but I've been running around quite a bit as of late. Anyway, PC Perspective takes a look at EPoX nForce 4 SLI motherboard:

For a board that is priced below other top-end SLI boards, the EPoX EP-9NPA+SLI really packs in a lot of features and extras. First and foremost is the strong presence of overclocking features in the BIOS. EPoX has traditionally had a very strong overclocking BIOS and this SLI board is no exception. There are so many memory adjustments that it rivals DFI. Other notable features of the BIOS is the fan control, dynamic CPU frequency throttling, the ability to turn the red debug LED off (so you get only the nice blue LEDs shining), and quick boot disk selection.

I'm sure many of you know I'm not exactly keen on Epox motherboards, but I have been hearing positive remarks from sources that have given a down to past Epox products. Anyway, if you're in the market for an SLI motherboard that won't cost a fortune, this might be worth checking out.

2. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

pretty cool more sli boards are comin out

tho i can't wait for g-force 7s to come out to plug in sli