Extreme Roadster - Caparo T1

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Pimp, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

Most Extreme Roadster ever called the Caparo T1

-Designed by 2 engineers who worked on the Mclaren F1.
    -3.5 liter V8.
    -575 bhp.
    -Carbon Fiber everywhere.
    -around £200,000.
    -Fastest accelerating production car in the world.
    -It takes 0-60 in 2.4 secs and 100mph is under 5 secs (madness).
    -Top speed 200mph.
    -3G when going around corners :x:

The most dangerous car to drive nearly burnt Jason from fifth gear while he was testing it and Top gear found it very unreliable and beat all of the super cars in the track test.

Its probably the maddest car to drive, if i had £200K i wouldn't buy one of these would you ?

Attached Files:

2. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

I wouldn't buy a car only for its speed, but also for other factors. If I had millions of dollars, I would buy a Lambo or a BMW M6 instead of this car or a Bugatti Veyron. This car looks a bit ugly though.

3. Pimp

I wouldn't get it but forget the looks its the thrills that you get when driving this no other car can give you as much fun as this can or even kill you :chk:

4. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

That's true. But one wrong move could be fatal. I don't want to crash like Richard Hammond did. From that point on, I'm more careful when driving :)

5. Pimp

I hope your not driving a car with a jet engine attached to the back of it like Hammond did. Top Gear did go too far with that stunt. :doh:

6. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

lol, yeah, that would be sweet, but i wouldn't be worrying so much about dieing from error as i would be from something breaking on it. But yeah, it would be really fun to take around a track on a nice warm (dry) day.