Folding errors

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by Swansen, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

So i think F@H hates me, but do you guys get through a WU and then it comes up with an error, or says something is wrong and doesn't send the WU, but says that you still did the work unit, (which completely screws my average :p) Granted it could just be that i have windows. Secondly how do you guys close the F@H console but not corrupt the work unit. If i have to turn my computer off for something, i just push the close button and most of the time after i turn the computer back on and start up F@H its says WU corrupted blah blah and it starts over.

2. Matt

Matt Oblivion Junky

That was quite a post to filter through swansen;)

I have not had any of those things happen to me. But My F@H app is also confused because it shows that i have done 4 WU but ive actually done 5 and the official F@H stats page proves that.

I was also wondering if reinstalling the F@H App will get it to re-allign itself with the official stats and also stop the dodgyness swansen is experiencing.

Btw. Im coming to get u sniper:) only about a million hours of folding to go!

3. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

well i re-installed F@H, so i'll see what happens when this work unit is done, but i will say it is taking a really long time to go through the work unit now.