Game Idea's for a LAN?

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by SETEO, Nov 18, 2001.

1. SETEO

SETEO Geek Trainee

Hey guys,

Me and about ten mate's are shortly going to be do a LAN gaming session & I wondered if anyone knew of any other top games which are duely suited for that type of thing. You know the type, which really make you get out of your chair and call the bloke across the room a 'dirty cheating b*stard!'....(but in the nicest of ways, of course!) :p

We're doing two favourites Op. Flashpint & UnReal Tournament. Will probably also chuck in Half Life: Day of Defeat (class mod!).

But any other suggestion's from you guys?. As not all multiplayer games are that much of a laugh at a LAN-me-do....

2. syngod

syngod Moderator

The only games I've played recently that I can think of that would be good for LAN would be C&C Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge and Alien vs Predator 2.

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

maybe counter strike ? :cool:

4. Moobrack

Moobrack Geek Trainee

CONTER STRIKE!!!!!!

I have two words.

COUNTER STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. SETEO

SETEO Geek Trainee

I'm an idiot!....I completely forgot about CS!....yup, that one's definately going on the list!!

:p

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Quake 3
    Unreal Tournament :D

7. SETEO

SETEO Geek Trainee

And for the next one, Return to Castle Wolfenstein....already played it once on a LAN and it was superb!....
    :p

8. Moobrack

Moobrack Geek Trainee

I went to a bowling joint near home lastnight and they had an LAN alley , there were about 15 computers (all 1ghz with 2 bit connections) and they were all set up with counter strike.I played for a while for the first time.THAT GAME KICKS ASS! I may have to get it for home usage.

C Ya