GeIL Golden Value PC3200 - 768MB

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ProcalX, Jan 20, 2005.

1. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

For Sale:
    512MB GeIL Golden Value PC3200
    256MB GeIL Golden Value PC3200

Details:
    GeIL 512MB/256MB PC3200 Golden Value CAS2.5 (GD3200-512/256V) (MY-009-GL)
    The high speed is achieved from GeIL industry-leading engineering technology: Wafer Level Chip Scale Package (WLCSP). Each chip is directly mounted to the module PCB in its original wafer format and die size without any type of conventional packaging. Thus, there are no soldering legs as with the conventional method. This breakthrough technology would not only dramatically reduces the electro-magnetic noise, but the module also produces very little heat under stressed operation. The end result is high bus clock speed and low operational temperature. No heat spreader is required. And because of its low electro-magnetic noise (EMC), when equipped, the computer receives higher system-wide stability and greater over-clocking potential.

- 184pin, Non-ECC, Un-buffered, high performance DDR memory modules
    - Hand Picked GeIL 5ns 32x8 Density WLCSP DDR Chip
    - 6 Layers Ultra Low Noises Shielded Golden Dragon PCB
    - CAS 2.5 8-4-4 @ DDR400 PC3200
    - 2.55V-2.95V
    - Lifetime return to manufacturer warranty

The only reason i'm getting more memory is my board is fussy on the Dual Channel side of things! Both modules of memory work perfectly, I've managed to safely overclock both modules to a max stable OC of 230Mhz - V.good for PC3200 Value memory :D

The 256MB module only arrived today - the 512MB module i recieved in october.

I'm looking to sell both of these (including postage & packaging for £60-£70), they cost me over £90 together including vat and delivery.

UK Trading Only

Payment can be taken via: Cheque / Postal Order / PayPal but I prefer a direct bank transfer if possible, payment needs to be made before i send the goods.

*Edit
    Make me an offer if your interested you can contact me: [email protected] or [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. Addis

Addis The King

I thought the sticks had to be the same size/brand model to use dual channal.

3. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

Well the motherboard in the pc i built for my brother can run 512MB / 256MB in dual channel with no problems.. which is rather strange :/

Me being me after a long days work didn't think when ordering.. + i just wanted more memory and was suprised when it didnt work in dual.. cos of bro.

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

ProcalX could you please add a valid/non-free email for users to contact you, thanks

5. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

When i ordered i think i was also stoned, cos i can't remember ordering it :/

Not Clever At All.