Ghost Rider!

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by Matt555, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Just seen it at the cinema, it's awesome, the computer effects are incredible (the flaming skull of Ghost Rider being the main one)

Ghost Rider (2007)
    :D:D:D

[​IMG]

2. Matt

Matt Oblivion Junky

i sae the MTV making the movie on this and those flames are incredible. id love to see it but short of supporting piracy i have to wait ages for my useless ass country to get the movei before i can see it. I keenly await it (i hate you guys in your fancy first world countries. lol)

3. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Yes...m also eagerly waiting for this movie in the NZ cinemas...I hope it will come hea soon coz last time when i went to see a movie, i saw its trailor so hopefully it will be in there sometime soon....!

4. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

No film with Nicholas Cage can be bad.... yes, even '60 Seconds' and 'Air Con'.

I cannot wait to see.... :cool:

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Lots of people I've spoken to said that it was awful. They said Nic Cage was shamed by doing the film, it might be because I spent most of my time just thinking "this is freakin' cool" and rocking out (Ozzy Osbourne's 'Crazy Train' was played in one of the scenes when Jonny Blaze [Nic Cage] is about to do a stunt jump, I love that song *Ozzy = God* and sat there air guitaring and rocking out).

6. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

I think many people forget that actors cannot just sit there all day looking for the perfecr script. There is bread-and-butter to think about. At least he is doing it in a cool concept flik and not some crap excuse like a girly comedy or sumfink...

7. Gusto415

Gusto415 Geek Trainee

I saw it and i liked it for the most part. It wasn't as great as I though it would be but that is my personal opinion. I'd still recomend watching it and deciding for yourself if it's cool or not. There where a lot of good scenes but I thought it was missing something.

8. donkey42

donkey42 plank

here's a downloadable trailer

BTW: there's a few trailer kicking about the net

9. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

I saw the trailor last month in the cinema..... n u knw wat, me going to watch this movie coming weekend...yay! it will b in cinemas on 22nd~!~!