gigabyte website problems, anyone else

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Swansen, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

I really like their harware but oh man for being a big company they have some really random and dumb server issues i guess, like some features or link won't work, sometimes a whole page. Like rate now the whole site is down, seriously what the crap, its annoying and its always down or has an issues when i do. bullshit, excuse my english its just frustrating rate now

2. Dwarfer

Dwarfer Guest

thats companys for ya, all profit NO service (only the service to bring the optimum profit without profit leaks)

-for their attitude againsed customer sattisfaction you should stop buying their mobos, when they realise why they're losing profit you'll see the server speeding up pretty dam quickly!

same when companys raise prices, dont buy their products, they'll soon lower it again, and no they wont be losing money, they just wont make as much as HE wants.

tut tut im dissapointed you actually buy their products for their imputence CONTRIBUTE!! CONTRIBUTE!!!!!

3. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

woah, lol they make really good products haven't had any probelms with them ever, that said its just thier website must be run by some wieners or something.

4. Dwarfer

Dwarfer Guest

- asus webby is pretty fast :chk:

5. Chris_

Chris_ Excalibur

Ya but there motherboards are s***!:chk:

6. zeus

zeus out of date

Haven't gigabyte and asus merged?

Maybe thats why both websites are slow as hell. Same server?

7. Dwarfer

Dwarfer Guest

i dunno about any other mobos but i get asus coz u can overclock ur cpu an extra 20% (3.4ghz to 4.02ghz) :p

8. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Lots of motherboards let you overclock your CPU, DFI are known to have the most options for tweaking and overclocking your system.

9. Dwarfer

Dwarfer Guest

i first got asus in about 2004 (the P4C800E) because tomshardware used it to overclock a p4 to 5GHz using liquid nitrogen lol so thought it would be a good overclocking mobo

had asus eversince, might change next time.

10. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yeah asus and gigabyte have a tech merger, there still different companies, so all their current products are probably all exactly the same

11. zeus

zeus out of date

I later read the merger is going to be complete in Jan 2007.

12. Dwarfer

Dwarfer Guest

13. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

14. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

The site seems to be working fine. Things happen, and I haven't seen a real spike in Gigabyte complaints. Now, they do have a little more attention since their Core 2 motherboards are hot items, but I just don't see an epidemic or QC issues that some people here are alleging.