google chrome

Discussion in 'General Software' started by StimpE, Dec 7, 2008.

1. StimpE

StimpE lol, Internet!

I just felt the need to say I've ditched firefox for chrome, its so much faster and stable.

2. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

wow, really, i have noticed about the opposite. I honestly love chrome, its layout is so much nicer than Firefoxes, but it has a lot of small little problems that bother me. A: there is no open command when downloading a file. B: i don't like where the stop buttom is. C: it HATES medie of any kinda, be it pictures our video, which seams weird to me as its made by google who owns You Tube. Otherwise though, i love google chrome.

3. Ghostman 1

Ghostman 1 Mega Geek

It is nice browser and i like it, BUT it is not as good as Firefox in my opinion...

4. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

I have it installed as a pat of my RAM tests (long story...) but I have to say that although it claims to be quick I still prefer FireFox and, on my PC anyway, it is at times, slower than FF.

All-in-all, I cannot see where it would be better than FF or Opera.
    I'll stick with the former.... :rolleyes:

5. JohnRocks

JohnRocks Guest

It's google operating system.

6. Ghostman 1

Ghostman 1 Mega Geek

ITS not there OS, but there browser...

7. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

lol OS

anyways i just wanted to say that i hate it, i prefer Firefox :)

8. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

lol, why? I would use it all the time if it had the aforementioned features added. As well, who ever designed their menus was crazy, so hard to navigate and find anything. Like to update Chrome, you need to go to about google chrome, and thats how its updated... so logical....

9. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

I've not even tried Chrome because Mozilla Firefox already does what I want in a browser. And I use too many extensions in Firefox that I can't live without.

And besides, Mozilla Firefox has reached a stage of acceptance where it is almost guaranteed to work with all websites now. I'd bet some websites have problems with Google Chrome. Thats not to say that Chrome doesn't follow web standards (because it does) but because some websites are badly coded.

10. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

IE tabs, i hardly ever use it, but sometimes its needed, granted, recently, i mean last few months, i have noticed that WAY more websites have been accepting firefox than previously. Really though, i really do like Chrome, and it does have some very cool features, namely, i LOVE having the tabs at the top of the browser, and the incognito window.