[H]ard|OCP P4 3.06...issues

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by Big B, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I usually don't bring another website's mistakes to light, but Kyle over at the [H] has put up an apology concerning his site's review of the Pentium 4 3.06GHz processor.

Fine.

Unfortunately, it seems people have been getting banned for talking about the subject.

If you'd like to see an active thread over at the [H]ard|Forums, go here.

I'm personally appalled by this, as it isn't right.

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Oh, BTW...I just got banned from the [H].
    Someone is touchy...:waycool:

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

you got Banned! why? :rolleyes: :eek: lol

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Apparently, they don't want you asking questions about the P4 results and have been doing some mass bannings as a result. I knew I'd get banned, but this is something that they have sunk to a new low by doing so. I had some fun before the inevitable happened.

Kyle making a mistake in the benchmarks---hey, that happens and that's not what bothers me. It's the fact that people question it and are banned. It's Kyle's site, and he can do whatever he pleases, but that doesn't mean that he should.

Reinterperting a Radio Shack slogan:

"You've got questions, you'll get banned."

They are blowing people off who questioned being banned. People who have several thousand posts have been blown off like they were nothing. Stalin and Hitler did the same thing during their reigns. I'm not saying Kyle is as terrible as that---but I am trying to get my point across---so no one will take this the wrong way.