hacker hardware

Discussion in 'Networking and Computer Security' started by sb_techG33K, Apr 2, 2012.

1. sb_techG33K

sb_techG33K Geek Trainee

lately ive been finding alot of more amazing hardware and hacker advice. well i now have some new ideas that i need feedback on.

my main goal or idea is to find out what kind of unusual hardware is either out there or either can be made that serves an unusual purpose. what i want to call hacker hardware. The Arduino Nano 3.1 found on hackerthings .com is something i cant find what it does.

Maybe someone can tell me what is your favorite home-made hardware?

2. sb_techG33K

sb_techG33K Geek Trainee

On top of hacker hardware, id really like to know if there has been any improvements on wifi signals. I would actually like to tweak mine so i dont just broadcast. It would be something new to see my network ONLY communicate with my computer, sort of a new type of VPN.
    Let me clarify, I do not like how my wifi in my home is sending out signals all over the place and where others can potentially connect. not that they can, but yesterday i went to my old job and after hours played a little fun with their wifi network because its always on. I was lucky enough to know that they had very weak firewall and easily hacked into it, but because it was broadcasting i could, now I wonder if there is going to be a better broadcasting signal to where it will directly send info and connect to trusted IPs or others of the such.
    it just seems like all that broadcasting space if being wasted.