hammond pilot to replace richard & judy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by donkey42, Mar 1, 2008.

1. donkey42

donkey42 plank

Top Gear star Richard Hammond is to shoot a pilot for a possible replacement for Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan Channel 4's teatime show later this month.

Source

2. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

It's a Hammond takeover :chk: no one can replace Richard & Judy. I also heard that Jeremy Clarkson might retire from Top Gear :( it wont be the same without him. If Hammond is doing Richard & Judy lol then we are left with that posh idiot James May to run Top Gear :doh:

3. donkey42

donkey42 plank

a cold day in hell

4. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

no kidding

5. zeus

zeus out of date

It would be the end of Top Gear if Clarkson left. Thats what happened last time he left! Whats wrong with james may. I think hes ok.... but I also know he's a Ducati nut so he must be sound!

6. donkey42

donkey42 plank

true, but he is a posh tw4t as Pimp said, personally, i just use my TV as background noise, to break the silence when i'm HWFing

7. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

If Clarkson is leaving then maybe we can come up with suitable replacements, top of my list is a bloke who knows nothing about cars but is funny as hell.........Boris Johnson MP.

8. Pimp

lol Boris Johnson you joker, hes not even fit for the job hes supposedly gonna do

9. Ferg

Ferg Manbearpig

Im all in favour of this, those two (richard and judy) drive me round the bend. She's well over the hill too, we could in fact just do with a 'judy upgrade' :D

10. donkey42

donkey42 plank

:agree:, well said ferg

11. zeus

zeus out of date

Jimmy Carr.... hes funny, quick on the track and has a suitable name too!?

12. Pimp

Anyways it's only a rumor that Clarkson is leaving there hasn't been any official news from the man him self so he might stay anyways i would love to have his job wouldn't you stay till you grow old lol.

One other thing doesn't Clarkson look like a turnip farmer lol and he is the one who decides what car is allowed to go on the cool wall when he has no knowledge of whats cool and not.

13. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

lol, on a side note, Clarkson is like ninety.