Help Needed Desperatley.

Discussion in 'CPU, Motherboards and Memory' started by Dx5, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

If the mobo has intergrated video, the northbridge is also the GPU. That would mean a bad motherboard. If you don't have a copy of your motherboard manual in your language, you should track one down on the manufacturer's website.

2. Dx5

Dx5 Geek Trainee

So you no ideas what could be the source of the problem ?

3. Anti-Trend

I have too many ideas what could be wrong, which is why I want you to go follow your motherboard manual before we proceed. Since this is your first build, we need to make sure you have the basics covered before we start troubleshootingspecifics. Obviously I cannot just glance at the motherboard and diagnose your problems now can I? ;)

4. Dx5

Dx5 Geek Trainee

I could take a detailed picture and upload it ?
    If what would help ?
    I also have to download adobe reader wich is 30meg of the Epox website [post some stuffi could do to try and suffice the problem.

5. Anti-Trend

That might help, if your problem is of an obvious nature. Sure, if you have the capability for that I'd be glad to have a look.

6. Dx5

Dx5 Geek Trainee

There is no point becuase i know there is no visbile problems.
    Have you got no idea atall of what might be wrong!!??

7. Anti-Trend

Like I said, I have a lot of ideas on what could be wrong. But let's concentrate on the things I've suggested that you haven't tried yet. Otherwise we could waste tons of time misdiagnosing the problem since you didn't look into the things I suggested at first.

8. Dx5

Dx5 Geek Trainee

Well i don't have the manual. I have tried resetting Cmos, that didsent work, i need more ideas come on help me out...
    Post what you tink i should try..

9. Anti-Trend

Look, I'm only going to reiterate this one more time. I'm not going to help you anymore until you go over the things I've already suggested to you. Resetting the CMOS was just one of many suggestions. As far as I know, you haven't tried anything *but* resetting the CMOS, and you are refusing to download the manual for your motherboard. How am I supposed to help you if you won't cooperate? Look, I posted this earlier:
    ...you haven't answered any of those things. Please look into that, and your motherboard manual, before we continue.

10. Dx5

Dx5 Geek Trainee

Ooops sorry i only have at the muinuite the little power and reset thing in, my psu is cheap "Ab-Power" I don't think it has multiregional settings either.

11. Anti-Trend

What wattage is your power supply? 250watt? 450watt? If there is a multiregional setting, it'd be in the form of a small, red, recessed switch on the back of the PSU.

12. Dx5

Dx5 Geek Trainee

it is 330 watt, and no there is no red switch on the back of the power supply.

13. Dx5

Dx5 Geek Trainee

Well it dosent look like anybody is going to help me out here, Thanks for all the help people!!!

14. Anti-Trend

Hahaha, let me see if I got this right:

1. Post.
    2. Wait 38 minutes.
    3. Complain that nobody will help you, even though you've been assisted all along.

...does that about cover it? This is a forum, not an IRC channel or a chat room. A fast forum at that -- we usually reply within hours or even minutes, where on most forums it takes days to get a reply (if anybody replies at all). Not only that, but you have been very uncooperative with the advice I have given you, probably the reason nobody else around here has chimed in to help you.

Your problem is very general at this point, so there are literally dozens of things to troubleshoot. If you refuse to cooperate, we'll never get anywhere with this anyway.