Help on Movie Soundtrack

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by dannnyjos, Mar 12, 2008.

1. dannnyjos

dannnyjos Big Geek

I was browsing the internet the other day and came across a website that has some nice music samples, and some of them are movie soundtracks. Now I was wondering if anyone can help me identify the movie-soundtrack that plays on one of the samples (or might be 2 different movies).
    Here's the link:

Untitled Document

One of them starts at about 3:45 minutes, and the other one starts at 15:35 minutes. There's another track between them (LOTR 2 Towers Theme) but I already have that one. Does anyone know which movie(s) those soundtracks belong to? I'm dying to get my hands on them, the music is awesome!

Thanks guys.

2. dannnyjos

dannnyjos Big Geek

Well, after about 7 months I finally found out about that album....
    It's the "Transformers: Score Soundtrack" from the 2007 movie. :cool:

3. cube_

cube_ Mega Geek

I really like the one that starts at 13:00. The good part starts at 14:00. Its called Dead Reckoning by Clint Mansell from the Smokin' Aces soundtrack. Give it a go, you might like it.

BTW, if you ever hear a song you find interesting check out this website: www.adtunes.com
    Its a free forum dedicated to helping people find the songs they're looking for, it's really fantastic and the users always find what they're looking for! Well, 98% of the time... ;)