here be mine

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by phaedrus, Mar 20, 2005.

1. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

yeah id be the same if I wasent living at my moms lol and also if i wasent planning to be recording on my computer

2. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

Yea I turn the fans down when I'm not using the computer, and when i do they are quiet enough to sleep 10 feet away (where my bed is). Then when i play CS:S I turn the fans way but I have on a headset so i can use the microphone. As far as a computer not being distracting, I can turn off my cathode if I want to but the case is under a desk so i can't see it when i'm working. I just use it as a night light :good:

3. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

hehe i know what you feel, my bed is like 3 feet away haha, nice man, nightlights rule, i just hate one red dead pixel on my screen,

4. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

heh my case is too loud at the minute, my power supply is dieing and is gett louder by the day, cant wait until my new tagan one comes :D
    i've got an aerocool gatewach on order with is as well as i was going to by a coolermaster musketeer because i liked the dials and then get another fan controller to control other fans, but with this i get so much more and it was cheap as well (about £25 i think)
    well i hope its here by tuesday/wednesday and i'll post pictures in my case thread when the stuff gets here.
    nice case man i, i love those tall grills on the front and the conbination of green/blue looks awesome.

5. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

sounds good :good:, i was going ot buy a new case, but i thought naa, cos mine is ace how it is,

6. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

what case have you got?