high school girl problems

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by KenshinX, Jul 28, 2005.

1. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

last year i was a freshmen and before u say anything im pretty darn mature for my age youll see as i tell the story

Well in the begining of the year i saw several girls that i would like to talk to but i never really actually went after them most of them were 10th and 11th graders (for some reason never got any attention from fellow freshmen) anyway There was this one particular girl that really caught my eye i saw her looking at me acouple of time but never really thought much about it and she was only in two of my class art and P.E. well a little later she sits at my table cause someone took her seat with her friends it was a good class period made her laugh a couple times and then she ask if anyone can draw her a picture of a cartoon character and naturally i responded yes i can (im really good at art) so i said to myself i gotta do my best on this afterwards class ended so next class i brought the pictures and my whole portfolio to show off and i told her pic anyone u want and her friends were like ahhhhh mmm thats good so that whole class she was smiling at me and stuff this is a 10th grade girl very fine too so you know i was excited and surprised not that im ugly but im the smart average boy and she is popular so she snuck her number in my porfolio when i opened in class i immediatly noticed it i was ready to jump up for joy so at the end of class she asked me my age and i thought should i lie but i decided not to and said i was a 9th grader she said ok so i tryied to call her cell but her mom said she cant talk till jan cause of issues so the next week i told her is there any other way i can contact u she gave me her house number and explained what happened and told me to call at 3:00 man this girl must really want me so the next day i heard about the pep rally so i bought her a ticket and she was so surprise and thanked me and told all her friends so finally we were able to talk to each other it was short converstions but we talked i bought her gifts and game tickets and what not but around november -dec i began to see her with other guys all the time and she never had time to talk or was always tired so i decided to quit cause obiviously this girl is playin me so i called her up and told her im not callin no more and she started soundin sad and said dont do that im not ready for a relationship right now but i still wanna her from her and i still ended but shortly the next week i apologized but when we came back from school she was at it again and when i walked into art class another guy was sittin in my seat and all up in her face and she was smile and laugh and **** i told the dude to get out my seat he did after her* friends stuck up for me and later on she started talkin about the boys she wanted to **** and **** right in front of my face so i wrote a note and ended it right there and she was pissed at me look like she wanted to rip my head off but i was releaved

do u think i did the right thing I also want to think who ever took the time to read this long story sorry but thank you and responses accept

2. Addis

Addis The King

i'm out of breath reading it. have you ever heard o full stops :D.
    Girls can be a problem, if they're not the right one leave them and and carry on with what matters. Just out of curiosity how old is 9th/10th grade? In the UK, year 9/10 is 14/15 mainly.

3. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

haha i actually took the time to read it haha, well id still give her a chance, she does somethin like that, then just stay friends, I mean she might like you, her friends support you and defend you, thats pretty cool, i like the portfolio part, thats awesome haha

girls often hang out with other guys, dont think they're playin, its obvious they'll still hang out with other guys, haha maybe she did like you, just give her some freedom man, if she likes you she won't go too far

better trying out than just losing a chance like this, i say you try to fix things

heh now look at this, HF is helping relationship and marital problems lol
    Got a dating/psychology forum to expand to Sniper? haha

its like off the commercials: "HARDWARE TECH AND DATING SERVICES"

4. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

yep thats right 15 for me and and 16 for her oh sorry about the long story but had to get it out

5. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

9th grade is 14/15

10th is 15/16

heh i can relate, im in 10th this year, oh yeah go 15, cant wait for sweet sixteen parties, hear they're fun.

You know how all these situations can be resolved?
    Import some girls from Ex's homeland haha

6. Addis

Addis The King

I'm 16 next year, but still not turned 15 yet. Next year i'm leaving high school fo college. Scrap irrelevant studies and get down to good ole computing and computer science hehe.

7. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

its not hat ididnt want her talking to other guys its just that most of them got more attention than me (the person she went after) but i dont think i can go back because its been so long after the first couple of months she was looking like she missed me but i think im too late plus it seems like its repeating again with this 11th grade cheerleader not as hot as the other girl but still good looking and has a lot of energy very nicetoo

8. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

you can skip right to college like that?!

hell i might try it out, senior JAVA programming is gonna bore xD

9. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

yeah addis im into comps to i built my first computer last year want to go into animation or computers just love tweaking them cant stop opening my case

10. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

anyone of you have an idea how its gonna be like looking down at the freshmen and saying damn i was there once lol 2 years left

11. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

heh im glad lookin down at them and saying, wow, i was there once, oh well...

FRESHMAN FRIDAYS TOMMOROW

makes me enjoy im up here now lol

12. Addis

Addis The King

No skipping, next year its year 11, final GCSE year, lots of stress. But in June I'll have last exams, get results in core, ICT, History and electronics. Then I'll leave school before 16!

Scrap java aswell, slow and sluggish. unless theres no alternative. Just IMO though ignore me.

13. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

wow man good luck to you and i congratulate u on your success wish i can get out that early college girls.............lol hehehehe

14. ThePenguinCometh

ThePenguinCometh There is no escape

She sounds sweet. I would stay in touch, stay on friendly terms, maybe do things together not in a "we're a couple" way but just as friends. If you can find anything that she needs help with or has trouble with then help her out with that, for example maybe she has a computer that she has trouble using. That way if it develops into a relationship its likely to be a lot stronger than one you rushed into while if it doesn't then you still have a good friend. The two things you don't do are rush it and get scared. Just relax and be yourself, just treat her as a normal friend and you should be fine.

Good luck!

15. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Wow that's rough dude. Personally I'd say forget her, nothing more than friends is really worth it. Anyone who does that to you obvioulsy isn't the one. Seriously after that would it be worth doing the same thing over again. I'm sure it was great at the time, I've been through the same thing almost, bought her stuff all the time, and then one day she just started hating me and I couldn't figure out what it was untill the next year when my friend finally wrung it out of her. Apparently I was too involved or whatever, I was always around her buying her stuff and trying to help her, I don't know why I didn't realize how dim I was being. That was Freshman year, I'll be a junior this upcomming school year so hopefully things will change:)
    So you don't want to be overly protective or involved, give them a little time on their own if you didn't. From the sound of it the girl is a big flirt so don't take it the wrong way when she hangs out with other guys, she may not want a relationship with you for long, but it will be the same with anyone else.
    I say keep looking for someone who can appreciate you and you can confide in and so on. Not someone who just wanted to hook up or liked you for your looks etc. My two cents on the matter.

16. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

Like i said i dont think thats gonna happen we ahavent spolen in a while maybe well have a class together this year that would be a miricle but i still got feelings for thats not gonna go away highschool *sweat heart* but i dont think its gonna happen though

she doesnt have a comp either if she did that would be somethin else i would impress her at besides art but she does think im alittle more mature than average got a job and like to work for my belongings dont like things given to me

17. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

thnx for the advice when i did end it a week later i felt bad but over time i thought back at what happen and realized that i gotta move on like i said a simliar situation came up this cheerleader is intersrested in me 11th grader she maynot look as nice as the other girl but shes nice and sweet im gonna try my best not to sufficate her and to keep her........ whos the girl on your avatar Exfoly?

18. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Yeah I see what you're saying, I always find you have the best luck with the sweet girls as everything you do they think is sweet which is a bonus:)
    Heh, the girl in my avitar is actually just a friend of mine I've known for a couple years, thought she'd look good on Hardwareforums:p

19. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

the first girl was sweet to but her action is what made me say what the hell when i would check up on her when she was sick she would say ur so sweet thank you but ill be okay buta t school i guess i didnt exisit

20. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

nice comp my specs Exfoloy are athlon 64 3000 2gbs ram overclocked to 3.4ghz 2 30gig western digital hdds 2 80mm fans 1 120mm fan and dual hardrive cooling fans matrix 802 case by powmax dvdrw cdrw cdrom dvd drives floppy and 8 in 1 media reader windows 2000 pro and Mandrake linux 10.1