Hight of Stupidity!

Discussion in 'Sports Forums' started by Karanislove, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

England Vs Pakistan (4th Test Match)

After the Pak team refused to come out of the dressing room, the crowd got restive. Some of them even started throwing plastic bottles and boxes to show their disappointment. Within no time, the scene became quite chaotic. Most of the people were supporting the English team and were heard saying, "C'mon we've come here to watch a game of cricket. Let us have the game."

Disappointment was writ large on the faces of the Pakistani players because they were in a position to win the match. One among the crowd asked another, "How can a spinner be accused of ball tampering? And if it was tampered with, wouldn't the 26 cameras on the field have caught him?"

I dont think so that its the good way.... I mean they should have argue with the umpire if they didnt like the decision. Its the first time in the history of Cricket.

[link=http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/stephen_moss/2006/08/post_311.html]Read the story and get shocked[/link]

2. Addis

Addis The King

I heard about it and read the live text reports, and it seems a total farce.

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

Yeh, I think it was bad decision by the Pakistani captain/team. They should have carried and made all the fuss after the game if they wanted. Also Pakistan will be the only known team in the history of cricket to forfeit a match, something which will stay with Inzamam...

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Their Decision has cost more than 200,000 pounds to the England Cricket board. If they prove that Pakistan is guilty then Pakistan will be charge by 2million dollars.

They were the one, who was winning that match. This decision has put very bad impression on the Pakistan team and I don't think if anybody love their any player from now on. I've seen some New Zealanders shouting bad words on Pakistan's team and I can feel how much disturbance must be going on in England.