How tall are you?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Exfoliate, May 28, 2005.

1. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

I just weighed myself and I come in at 165 pounds and a bit. It's about 11.8 stone.

2. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Custom percussion to be wholley exact, I need muscle for that.

I also sing too. :D

3. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

11.8 stone, now that's precise, I was a ten stoner for a little while, I'm afraid those days are just slighty behind my now.

4. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I'm precisely 12 stone, and I love it, there was a time when I hardly ate and dropped to about 9 stone, I was really scared for my own health then.

5. Addis

Addis The King

wow Exfoliate I wouldn't like to get into a fight with you. I'm a mere 9 stone (just over) and am considered to be tall and big around here. Either you're naturally have a large stature or i live near dwarfs. Probably the latter.

6. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

hehe 'm considered freakishly tall by those around me, and ex would tower above me easily.

7. Fred

Fred Moderator

Well... i know this is a little late to join the conversation... but I graduated high school a year ago at about 150 lbs... [a year later] I'm about 190. I had been 150lbs and 6'0" tall since 10th grade and as soon as i got out of high school I "fattened up"... so there's my information that you dont have to bother caring about :good:

8. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

ive grown a quarter of an inch in the last 4 months, hopefully i won't be short in the future, I hope I fatten up so I can finally join the football team.

to like 130-140

(im only 109)

5' 5" pure bred polak (more to love) haha

9. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Ya don't wanna fatten out, get some muscle, maybe. 'Cause I know you're not going to have much luck getting into any kinda sport team if you're 130-140 of pure fat.

10. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

LIGHT WEIGHT SUMO WRESTLING!!!

yeh i'd love to bulk out a little bit, but finding time between working, exams, friends, girls, parties, eating, sleeping, playing counter strike excessively, managing several websites...i run out of time.

tragic.

oh speaking of css excessivly, is my new sigs purpose. it will hopefully shock me as to how much i play the damn game.

11. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

For being 5'5" that's pretty decent really. Actually there are plenty of short people where I live, my 18 year old bro is as tall as me but, so's my dad but that's about it really. Believe me, I've heard all the lame-o tall jokes and stereotypical "You must play basketball!" commments, I praise all of you for not bringing that up by the way. Hopefully I can go to the gym this summer and build up as right now I'm very lopsided and have a stick of a left arm and a toned, but unimpressive right.

12. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

hahah yeh my left arm is so pumped from all the extreme gaming i do with my new mouse, and my right is so pathetic...lol its embarassing.

who'd have thought that over 50 posts would occur from a thread about height :)

13. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

53 now, I know, I thought it would be like 8 all with things like 5'11", and not much else. Oh well it feels good to have a hot thread. Didn't know you were a lefty, cool.:good:

14. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

hehe leftys are pro XD

lol everything i do is the wrong way round - i hold a knife and fork like a right handed person would, same for archery, football (even though i detest the sport), shooting (the one time i fired a gun), all how you guys would do it...

15. do50

do50 Big Geek

So how many leftys are here? Any other two handers out there?

16. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

5'5"

150-ish.

17. Addis

Addis The King

My write ar is slightly more toned than my left because of my powerball. I sometimes use it for fun and use my left arm to start the gyro spinning at a deecent speed and then switch it to my right for all-out lunatic spinning. It leaves me with an aching arm.

18. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Im right handed. When I was younger I could write with both but as I started growing up I used my right more and now im right-handed.

19. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I've got a powerball too, they're cool but my bro lost the pull cord and now I can't start it any more. He somehow manages to spin it with his thumb and start it that way, a trick I have yet to master.

20. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I'm ambi-dexterous and it's very handy. (excuse the poor pun)