HWF sig

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by yorkkev28, Nov 15, 2007.

1. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

Well thanks to swansen i have a new xfire signature.

On looking down upon the gaming hours ive put in this week or all time its ironic to think that it says 'no games played'.
    If only this were true, maybe i'd be leading a normal life and not making excuses as to why i can't go out just so i can play more games.

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Heh. No kidding. I'd be curious to see how much time I've spent the past week on Guitar Hero III alone. It'd be interesting to know how much of my high school and college years were blown on Unreal Tournament and the Half-Life series.

3. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

HAHA, lol, thats funny to me. Yeah, pretty much up until 9th grade all i did was play games, like all of them, i stayed up three days in a row!!! which was a really good time. That said, i'm like so backwards from you guys, i wish i had more time for games... granted i don't have much of a life anymore, but i can't constitute starting any one of the six RPG's i've bought over the last year/half year, because i know i'm going to start it and then something will happen and i won't be able to play again for like a week or two, at which point i'll forget most of whats going on... yeah its dumb

4. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

HAHAHAHA, lol, wow, i just realized that what yorkev wrote, HAHAHA lol, like for whatever reason i completely missed read that whole post, and the fact that it started with me. Anyways, yeah, whats normal though, (i actually really hate that statement, but oh well) anyways, yeah, i don't make excuses to not go out, but i rarely get asked by any one i know to tag along anymore, and i haven't had a party in a long time to, so i know what your saying. On that though, there are definitely times were i'd be like yeah, this is completely retarded, i most definitely could have beaten whatever instead of this crap. So yeah, i dunno, but yeah, if i had xfire when i first put together my PC, man, there would have been countless hours into oblivion that aren't there, as well as like ten other games. Thats not counting the console games, but yeah, thats all i got.