I Cannot Submit My Edits On A Forum Post After A Couple Of Times.

Discussion in 'HWF Info & Issues' started by Edgar9396, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Edgar9396

Edgar9396 Geek Trainee

Hi there, so I was trying to edit out my forum post about a related issue of software, I edited my forum post a couple of times, and after that, I was replacing the period with a question mark, I tried to save the edits, and all I got was an error message that I am showing you.

(I will not post a screenshot on this forum post, just so I can make this forum post a bit anonymous, since the background of the error message shows some visibility of text of another forum post I mentioned having an error while trying to submit it.)
    The following error occurred:
    Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements.

First of all, what's so spam-like about my forum post? and lastly, I don't see any inappropriate elements showing-up on a edit of my forum post. All I was doing is replacing the period with a question at the end of a forum post to ask a question about a solution of a certain hardware problem.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  2. Edgar9396

Edgar9396 Geek Trainee

EDIT (Please notice that this edit will be posted as a reply, because I got the same error message after I tried to edit this forum post I just made):
    First of all, what's so spam-like about my forum post? and lastly, I don't see any inappropriate elements showing-up on a edit of my forum post. All I was doing is replacing the period with a question at the end of a forum post to ask a question about a certain hardware problem.