Ibanez Bass Guitar

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Girtho961, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Girtho961

Girtho961 Big Geek

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_id/45029
    This is what I have, and im thinking about selling it. Ive had it for about 2 years or so never really used it that much, so i figured id sell it.
    A few things, i dont have the headphones in that package, but i have everything else,+ a guitar stand($10), and new strings($20), one flaw tho is that the three nobs are volume, volume, and tone, one of the volume broke, and doesnt do anything, but other than that its in geat condition(no scratches). It is the red color you see in the pic.

How much do you think i could get for it, i paid $280 for it new.

2. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

$50-75/US, with a case (sorry, it's a practice bass). $15-25 if to a pawn shop. Ibanez makes very good instruments for the cash, but anyone who knows Ibanez will know what they can get and for how much.

3. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I agree with AT. Possibly more if you find someone in serious need of a bass. I don't have anything against ibanez basses I've got one and am happy with it, but it's basically just rivaling the squier p-bass pack at beginner level.

4. Girtho961

Girtho961 Big Geek

well apparently no one down here in houston realizes that then, becasue i think im going to be able to get this kid at my school to pay me about $175 for the pack, i didnt think it would be that low considering it has everything of the new package - the headphones + the guitar stand and hardly used and it depriciates $200s in value. Well i think i should be able to get around the $175 mark from some one who lives around me.

You are saying $50-$75 with guitar, amp, tuner, strap, instruction video, bag, stand, and new stirngs.

5. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

yep, that's quite a lot for that package used. I got my ibanez sr 300 dx for $50 here.

6. Girtho961

Girtho961 Big Geek

well i guess ill stick with my uneducated buyers

7. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

I guess that's the way to go, works for Dell, Intel and Microsoft. :)