I'm Baaaccckkk/New Sig/New Avatar

Discussion in 'Testing Arena' started by UnSeEn, May 23, 2006.

1. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Hey all! I suppose I'm back after being gone so long. Don't know if any of you remember me except for Exfoliate (sorry I missed you recently, man). Anyway, I'm back, hopefully for good. I'll never leave again, I promise. And how do my new sig/avatar look? I've been hard at work trying to find some stuff...

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I remember the name. I know your avatar is the Darkness, but I can't put a name with your sig...but it looks like the dude from Orphen.

3. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

The Darkness? Like the metal band who wear tight pink clothes? Hehehe. Yeah, not sure about my avatar, but my sig is Vincent Valentine of Final Fantasy 7/Advent Children. Great character. Yeah, and I think I'll change my avatar...doesn't fit somehow.

4. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Better! My favorite character from UT2004 - Cobalt. And I got the sig/avatar on my first try! Last time...took me forever. I have no clue why.

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Haha the Darkness - Leather Cat-Suit wearing falsetto kicked-hard-in-gonads band?
    :p
    Welcome back man.
    [ot]I've seen the Darkness live, they were good imo.
    [/ot]

6. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

I have no idea, who are you. But whoever you are, welcome back:beer:
    Nice siggi and avtar though~!

7. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Heh, thanks man. Though this IS supposed to be for the most part a computer help forum, I must troubleshoot in style! And The Darkness live?! That's pretty sweet!

"I believe in a thing called love; just listen to the rhythm of your heart".

:D Now how do I know that...? Hmm..

8. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Why do you want to listen the rhythm of my heart?:confused: I m not a Gay:swear:....Just kiddin, never mind.

My thoughts are something simillar to you as well. I believe in love too!

9. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

The Darkness was a comic book character from Top Cow (formerly part of Image comics). That was around before the Darkness the straight Queen metal band.