Imaging Devices Code39

Discussion in 'Drivers and Firmware' started by Cavalier56, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Cavalier56

Cavalier56 Geek Trainee

Can you help I can't load any Imaging Devices on my computer and if I do they wont work and I get a code 39 message

2. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

You mean like a scanner or a camera??:unsure:
    Go to Device Manager(RightClick MyComputer > Manage > Device Manager) and see if there is anything in yellow traingle?? :eek:hah:

3. Karanislove

That yellow sign means that Device drivers are not properly installed. Are you sure that product drivers are installed properly before you plug that device into it? Also, do you remember when did this thing started happening? After installing any new software or windows update? Installed a firewall??

4. Cavalier56

Cavalier56 Geek Trainee

Hi Karanislove
    Thanks again for your reply,But ya I did install the drivers first but it still won't work and i even disabled the firewall Etc wile I install the web-cam but that dose not work when I tried to update the drivers it told me that the drivers that are there as good as the ones That I was trying to update so I am at a loss Looks like I may have to reinstall Windows again,Still thanks for trying to help.All the best to you.
    Cavalier56

5. Karanislove

When you install drivers..you shudnt have device attatched with your computer at that time...
    Its like.. Remove the device USB cable from your computer...Uninstall the old drivers > restart your computer > Reinstall the drivers (Restart if prompt) > Plug in the device and see if it works :unsure:
    Also if installing new drivers have coused you this problem then you can rollback your drivers anytime...