iPod shuffle killer

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by Exfoliate, Sep 16, 2005.

1. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

that's an extremely cool looking little player there, i agree, i think the shuffle is a waste of time, i held an ipod nano the other day, its so thin, its unbelievable, the ipod killer is ... another ipod :eek:hah: heh

3. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

yeah the nano is the only ipod cool with me but thats just my opinion the reason i really put down the ipod is because of all the undeserving hipe is put behind it theres a lot more players out there thats just as good and cheaper in some cases

my main pic since i kno not everyyone wants a device that does everything some ppl jus want a music player but for me my Clie is jus find since im on the go i like to do more than jus listen to music and if im exercising or training for cross country ill stick with a small mp3 flash based player

i really dont listen nor need 10,000 songs with me more like 1000 or less fit the bill so my 2gig cf and 2 gig ms pro is fine with me and does me well but hey like i was saying the Nano is the coolest ipod ive seen because of its form factor but price wise that mobiblu fits my bill

4. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

i also like the fact that i can control any tv vcr or dvd player in school play movie in hi quality listen to music play NES games and etc

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

heh awesome, yeah the ipods are no longer really impressive, that mobiblu thing is just amazing though, if i needed a new mp3 player i would get that, because its so different and small

6. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

actually i think i will get the 256mb version for runnin cause my usb flash mp3 player has been broken for a while and u kno i wont be funnin with my palm its my baby