Just a few movies Ive seen lately...

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by extreme4377, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

thats you'r opinion dude! not everyone liked it, nor is it that busy at the cinema I work at.

2. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

hm..censored the F word yet left the C word untouched...:D

Dunno, the trailer for apocalypse looked better than the first movie...maybe.

The Butterfly Effect is supposedly very good. Not sure on that one. Might rent it sometime.

Oh yeah, and the greatest move ever of all time (?)

The Sponge Bob Square Pants Movie!!!! That is gonna be a damn good film.

3. Sniper

The Butterfly Effect is quite good, should rent it out :)

The Sponge Bob Square Pants Movie, now that would be cool, hehe! It’s quite a strange cartoon that every one likes!

Shark Tale was sold out all day today, very busy film! if you liked Finding Nemo you should watch it!

4. littlesaj

littlesaj Geek Trainee

i have seen both kill bill movies and the second was a big let down, apart from teh tw women fighting which was good,

has anyone seen SAW?...i did last week and it was great,what a twist at the end as well, all i cna say is i never saw that coming,it started off weird but the longer the movie went the better it was getting and at the end im happy it was worth the 4pound(cant say that about most movies)..

i am going to residential evil movie and terminator V predator next

5. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

wow never heard of a movie coming out called terminator V predator sounds good tho..

although it sounds like a rip off of "ALIENS VS PREDATOR" The Movie, but hey ho, what do i know eh?

*looks forward to terminator V predator

:good:

6. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

hehehehe I think that's what he meant procal!

7. littlesaj

littlesaj Geek Trainee

thats what i meant, alien VS predator,i saw the clip of it and i thought that looks good, take my girl with me and then when she gets scared she can hold me and feel secure to get her scared a bit, knowing my luck i will probably end up getting more scared than her...

8. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

the butterfly effect is very good, i really enjoyed that film :)

-- Spongebob SquarePants the movie looks amazing, i loved the trailor!! HAHA i thought it was Das Boot the film lol! very funny how they use outtakes of that in the film lol

9. Addis

Addis The King

I liked Shrek 2. ;)

10. Sniper

yeh that was a good movie :)

11. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

Anyone heard about 'The Grudge' ? Well the film originated from japan and it came over to Hollywood where they got a new cast basically re-making the movie in english. My brother bought a copy of the japanese film because the english version I think isn't in theaters yet. Subtitles I don't mind, but it was a pretty good movie! you guys should see it, its scary as hell watching at 11p.m. in the dark.

12. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Any one know what the theme of Kill Bill is called? The piece with the drumming and the trumpet(?) sorta "blare" piece.

It rocks lol.

13. Tigger

Tigger Geek Trainee

i hate uma thurman so much. worst actress ever. i like quentin tartantinos movies (even dust till dawn?1?1) but i refuse to see any of the kill bills due to uma :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

i find the "swear" smiley quite appealing..

14. Sniper

hehe

have you seen Gattaca (1997)? I thought it was a good movie!

15. Tigger

Tigger Geek Trainee

no i didnt, havent even heard about it.. which is wierd cos im looking at the credits now and theres alot of well known names. i was in south africa at that point tho.. wouldnt say we had the widest selection of movies..

the last uma thurman movie i saw was paycheck .. o mr.woo what were you thinking.. so bad..

16. Sniper

yeh that was a decent movie, though I can't seem to remeber to much about it?! hehe

17. Tigger

Tigger Geek Trainee

paycheck was a comedy right? i remember me laughing so much i almost broke a rib

18. Addis

Addis The King

I've seen paycheck. It wasn't funny but the part whe he takes apart the 3d monitor and suddenly sticks an IDE cable in a port was funny. Like a monitor just would happen to have a compatible slot.

19. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Films always screw-up any computer related stuff. If you look, they also frequently use Macs. (Apple is really good about getting their products in film and TV if you look).

20. Addis

Addis The King

Cause they're most stylish and its just one company that makes them. It makes me laugh when you see on films like True Lies the 'hacker' manages to get into the network by typing realy fast, on one row of keys! adsfkjjadskfljfdlkljsldjafflkjdsjfajjd is what they'd be typing!