Lego

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Matt555, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

LEGO
    Okay since having a sort out I've found my old box of LEGO, it's about 6.4Kg of bits and bobs including a few sets or parts in there somewhere. There's many different coloured blocks and bases plus some more unusual parts as well.
    Seeing as I'm not interested in LEGO anymore I've decided to part with the building blocks of my childhood :chk: hehe.
    Price: £55 inc postage (to UK only, unless buyers from other countries are willing to pay extra shipping to ship to them). If you want compensation cover then it's an extra £0.75.
    Please contact me using openblue555 (AT) gmail.com but my School e-mail is 99gmb139 (AT) townsend.herts.sch.uk for ID verification, I don't check this e-mail though.
    I'll accept payment through personal cheque (UK) or paypal and just PM or e-mail me about this if you decide to buy.
    The LEGO will be packaged in a bag, then sealed and shipped in a box.

Matt

2. Addis

Addis The King

I'm tempted for a LEGO PC idea but no money :(.

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Well lemme know if you get some, I don't plan on selling anywhere else, ebay maybe but I don't think I will, I might put an ad in the local paper sometime soon. (Will update on this though)

4. harakim

harakim Big Geek

Legos rule.