Love

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Swansen, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yes i know this is a sensitive topic for some, well most, but anyways i've wanted to ask this for awhile. So how many people have ever been in love and how many have lost it.

2. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

I m in love...... :loveme:
    For me itz love everywhere.........u can see my sig, avatar or mood.... Only love....

3. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

thats tight, i'm glad, its a great feeling. yeah i am to but its only one way, i had someone for two and a half years and then she ended it and i still don't really understand it really sucks. Lol yeah i wondered about your name and all that, her name wouldn't happen to be karan would it. Anyways i'm happy for you

4. Karanislove

Its 2 way and we are in this relationship from more than 4 yrs...
    That realy scares me a lot if I even thinks about it...
    Thats why I dont want to think anything like this because everything gets blank after that...I dont know how u guyz manage to overwhelm urself from these situations?
    Nope! Karan is my name.....

5. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

, i don't understand what that means, but i didn't think it would end, she even said she couldn't imagin her life without me, and then that happened. I have no idea what happened, but my adivice is to be as good as you can and hold on to it forever.

6. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

Love, heh, i have never been in love, no girls like me, dunno what it is, must be too ugly, somthing about me must just make girls wanna run a mile, dunno what it is tho :\

7. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

lol dude that sucks. Just wait a few yrs and they'll mature. Older girls are nicer and more sensible in general. They won't "run a mile" just cuz of bad looks.

But I've never been in love either. Only had like 3 girlfriends total lol.

8. Addis

Addis The King

I've always wondered about that, I thought you swinged both ways...

9. Willz

lol 3 girlfreinds is better than 0, yes 0 thats how many i have had.

10. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

Been in love, lasted 2 yrs. it ended 3 yrs ago but i still haven't really got over her. I still find myself comparing new and old. i know i shouldn't but old habits die hard.

Had a number of girlfriends but only 1 that i really really loved.

Currently i find myself on the transfer market both in 'love' and 'employment'.

My main prob is my biggest asset.

Im impulsive. (make a decision, think about the consequences later)

11. Karanislove

so true! I think this is the main reason we are still together...

Thats what I used to think 4 yrs back...But u dont know when ur life changes....May be its not the right time 4 u. God makes a partner for everyone but u will get her only when time comes....Thats what I think..

all at the same time??

12. Willz

so you thought that, then what happened after?, i mean, at break, we either just go into the middle of business studdies block or into the cafe, and there is girls as far as the eye can see, today there must of been about 300 at the business block at break cramped into about 15 x 15m area, i wouldent dare look at one, i just think they will look at me in a bad way or tell me to f*** off, i do have low confidence i think, but i do think i am ugly, i used to hang around with this one person, all he talked about was getting layed, he had so many g/f's tho.

13. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

LOL! Nooo, not at the same time ahahahaha ... although that would be funny if I did lol. I meant in my life up to this point.

Ah bro, u do have low confidence. :( And u got it all wrong. Girls don't get mad at u for no reason like that. They're people too, not aliens. They have the same feelings we (guys) do. If, for example, some stranger randomly says hi to you, would you typically get pissed off and tell him/her to f*** off? No, of course not. I would just say hi back too. So if u just nicely say hi to some girl sitting close to u in class or something, nothing bad will happen. People in general like attention anyway.

And by not daring to look at one, what do u mean exacly? U mean u don't ever stare at hot girls?

Dude they seriously won't notice! I ogle girls walking by all the time :D and they usually just keep looking straight ahead in front of their feet. I think when they get older girls learn to not look around too much and to just mind their own business -- because otherwise sooner or later they would probably catch some guy staring and it would be awkward lol. Well of course if u make it totally obvious like by turning your head and continuing to stare, then yeah ... she might get weirded out lol. Probly don't wanna do that. I dunno, maybe my theory is totally crazy but guys do always stare at girls! And somehow it works. It's the way of the universe. And I haven't met any guy who has difficulty accomplishing it. So bottom line is, there's no harm done in checking out hot ladies. U should never neglect to feast your eyes! ;)

14. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

i don't know so much about girls being mean for no reason. I thought i had them figured out pretty well, but it turns out that i don't. I never understood what people were saying when they said we will never understand women, and i understand why. I couldn't ever have seen what happened even in the realm of posibility. On that note, losing some you truly love is probably one of the worst things if not the worst thing that can be experienced. Considering what really happens, that being you just don't have some one anymore, hurting so much and having so many other side effects. Like i was a complete mess for a couple months, like i was for the most part worthless, i broke down every other day and i all but lost by appetite. It's been almost six months and i still feel like crap most of the time, like seriously people don't ever really seem to get over this sort of thing.

15. Karanislove

They do but it takes lot of time. But you never stop this which yorkkev said....
    I would say you will end up with empty pocket....as I believe that making GF's for fun must be very expensive coz u need to feed them a lot....

Then I got her..

I would say most of the time it happens only if you have lots of free time to think about her....

16. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

Ok maybe i wasn't clear but i lived for her, she made me feel worthwhile and she was the same way for me. I don't understand at all what happened but it did, i was completely in love and still am. It doesn't matter what i'm doing, i don't really have any free time, i go to school and when i'm not there i'm working, and for whatever reason i always think of her, just randomly she will pop into my mind.

17. Karanislove

I was looking for your previous thread where u have written about ur love but I couldnt find... I dont know y but I think u should go and talk to her again and tell her everything about u feel. If shez the same and she will definately understand u and come back. Also, things get clear if you talk about them but not if you eat yourself from inside by keep remembering them...

18. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

i know and i still talk to her and have talked to her about everything and how i feel, it doesn't seem to really matter, she care about me still but she says she doesn't love me anymore which i really don't understand at all. I really have to try as hard as i can to not think about her, i could be in the middle of work really busy and for no reason some random thought of her will pop into my mind. I really wish i could just forget but it doesn't seem that easy. but thanks for the support

19. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Oy. Yeah, the last girl I dated I was in love with. We had the same humor, enjoyed each other's company, hung out together. However, the relationship changed from just friends (where it really should've stayed) to dating, to engagement. There were some beliefs, particularly when it came to religion (Chritianity vs. Pagan) and if divorce would be okay or not (that's something I don't want to look at as an 'option') that opened a rift of things that didn't seem like a big deal. However, as time went on, these became more and more of an issue. In hindsight, I'm pretty sure it would've ended in divorce regardless, but she broke it off. I'm okay, months later, but since she works the same shift I do (but in a different department), some times the wounds get opened up a little. It definitely sucks, but I've also affirmed what's a much bigger deal for anyone I'd consider asking to marry in the future.

20. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

So far, at the "ripe old age" of 17, I've had 3 girlfriends, and as far lost love has been a minimal problem. Seems at my age, most relationships aren't really serious, and are done just for the hell of it. I'm a traditional romantic person, so I get pretty into it, and I don't think I would be able to cope with random dating. My last girlfriend...it ended kind of weird. Suffice to say, I do miss her from time to time, but it's all good. As for love, though, who knows??