Man Utd vs Blackburn

Discussion in 'Sports Forums' started by Addis, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Addis

Addis The King

The game's on today at 3pm but I'm not sure what channel its on. Any idea?

2. Addis

Addis The King

sh!t it was 0-0. *goes into a state of depression until chinese takeaway arrives. Eats then goes back into depression*.

3. Foxy

Foxy Geek Trainee

Awfull game, we really do need a new play maker

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Yeh i know :(, think rooney would be able to tho

5. Foxy

Foxy Geek Trainee

i don't want to sound critical of SAF and the team but if they insist on not playing him as a playmaker he's not going to be able to work that role..

6. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

True but he could always drop back on the pitch every now and again and play make

7. Addis

Addis The King

After our game against Norwich, its clear SAF shouldn't underestimate smaller teams. What we need is the playing style that was in the players in the nineties. Scholes, Giggs and the Nevilles have it, they are experienced, but the younger talents don't quite have the 'devil' in them thats required to be a Man Utd player. We need a good lonjg ball, which we miss becks for, and some solid goal scorers.

For the most expensive strike force in Europe (70million i think), our strikers are aweful. Henry would be good and a new a bright midfield like Lampard would also help. Keano and Giggs are off, so we could use some extra players.

8. Foxy

Foxy Geek Trainee

Giggs has been one of our most consistent performers in the team this season. Fletcher's name keeps cropping up he's been out during our barren spell, coincidence?

9. Addis

Addis The King

Agree Giggs is probably our best player, consistant and reliabe yet a huge worry for the opposition defense. I would say Keane Scholes Giggs Ronaldo is our best midfield we have. Fletchers good but still needs to develop, he's not as authoritive and doesn't command the field like the others do.