Mobile phone under 20 squid!!!!

Discussion in 'Bargain Zone' started by Technophobe, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Technophobe

Technophobe Geek Trainee

2. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

yeh i've seen it before, i ordered one as well about a month ago, problem is i didn't like it, just had constant problems with it.

Menu was hard to use, txting was a pain, no camera phone, not colour, kept crashing, screen and case are realy tacky and weak..

but then i probably had a dodgy version, + i didnt have a phone at the time as i had lost my other new phone :mad:

Got a nice Sharp GX-10I now :)

If i can afford it in january i'm going to get a Motorolla A1000 (Mobile phone with touch screen / PDA abilities)

3. Addis

Addis The King

I have the Sagem my-x2 but IMO its only good as a phone. Theres hardly any other features with it. But for £20 its not bad for an x-1.

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

U can buy the my x-2 for £30 cant you?

Addis likes this.
  5. Addis

Addis The King

Can you? Well might as well get the x2 since its much better than the x1. Colour screen and WAP so you can d/l *cough*babes from the net.

6. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

can you? I've not *cough* tried on many occasions, and have never found any free images. Not that I'd want them, just wondering :rolleyes:

7. Addis

Addis The King

You can. Most wallpapers (you know what i'm talking about) has a good preview picture which only has preview written on it. You can save preview images to your phone.

8. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

I tried googling it, but nothing useable came up.

My other option is to get em off of PC, crop em and then bluetooth it to my phone..