Mythbusters

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by max12590, Feb 16, 2006.

1. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

Ok, where are my fellow Mythbusters fans? Personally it is my all-time favorite show. For those of you who haven't seen it, it is 2 guys (and 4 assistants)who work in movie special effects, who come up with a scientific, yet fun way to test myths and urban legends. In most episodes something usually ends up getting burned, shot, blown up, or generally destroyed. It comes on Wednesday nights on the Discovery Channel at 9:00 Eastern Standard Time. I don't know what happens to the times in Europe but I feel sure it still comes on.

2. Addis

Addis The King

I've watched a few epiosdes and quite liked it, although I don't have time to watch TV anymore.

3. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I dont' get any channels but public television, and the HD version of the crappy shows that no body wanted to watch on public television in the first place. However I did see about 5 episodes at my aunts house last summer. It's a really cool show, definately something I'd watch if I could.

4. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Some of their experiments are a little 'off' scientifically, but it's an entertaining and informative show nonetheless. :) I enjoy watching it.

5. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

I just wish they could have a new episode every week as opposed to every now and then without prior notice. Did anybody see the on where they put something like 800 lbs. of mining explosice in a concrete truck and blew it up?

6. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Never heard of it Sorry Ill have a look for it now

7. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

Here is the Mythbusters website.

EDIT: Fixed the link.

8. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

:S Takes me to the microsoft site.