Netscape 6.2 Released

Discussion in 'General Software' started by syngod, Oct 31, 2001.

1. syngod

syngod Moderator

Netscape 6.2, the latest update to the Netscape browser suite, lets you accomplish more online with efficiency in completing tasks, power through more choice and safety with more control. It also supports Mac OS X and Windows XP.

Netscape 6.2 includes Netscape Navigator, Netscape Mail, Netscape Instant Messenger, Netscape Composer, and Netscape Address Book. Netscape 6.2 also delivers cutting-edge add-on applications that help you get more from the Internet. Netscape 6.2 offers Java for running web applets, Nullsoft Winamp for audio playback, RealPlayer8 for streaming media, Marcromedia Flash for high impact web content, Net2Phone for FREE PC-to-Phone calls anywhere within the US*, and Print Plus from Hewlett Packard for easy access to printing services and features.

Download the web installer.

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

thanks but no thanks :) IE6 is the only browser you ever need :)

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Nutscrape? I'll pass. IE is better than NS--any day.

4. Impeditor

Impeditor Geek Trainee

NETSCAPE!!

Actually, I think that netscape is better than IE, I'm using Net6 right now, an it's a lot better than the IE I always used before (5-6). The mail system is also very cool.:D

5. PostCode

PostCode Geek Trainee

I've got Mozilla 0.9.6 myself. Going to try Netscape 6.2 anyway. As for IE, never. It won't run in Linux thank god. I like stability myself. :D :D