NFL Fans?

Discussion in 'Sports Forums' started by blade, Sep 26, 2006.

1. blade

blade GEEK 2.0

Any NFL fans on this forum, or are all you guys soccer-fanatics.

I think the games have been great thus far.
    Looking forward to tonight's Monday Night Footbal - NO vs. ATL :pop:, it should be a good one.

goDolphinsgo

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

hehe, yeh most of us are soccer fans, then again maybe there are a few NFL fans?

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I watch NFL if it's on - I don't follow it religiously or know much about it but I enjoy watching it, that'll be hard now that I don't have a TV though :p

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

If I didn't have to work on Sunday's, I'd be following the Bears. I'm glad I'm not a Green Bay fan, though.

5. LeeShore

LeeShore Geek Trainee

Oh yes Mr Blade !!! Big 9ers fan and have been since the eighties , Montana and all that !!! Watch every Sunday with out fail , after the Soccer ?(FOOTBALL) , has finished !!! Good to see the Colts get beat last week even if it was the Cowboys who beat them !!!

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Bears are doing great this year. 9-2. I wish I could've seen the game on Sunday against the Patriots. I caught part of the 1st quarter of the Ravens v Steelers game and watched the Steelers get wiped out. This is the team that won the Super Bowl last year (although the Seahawks would've, if not for the crappy ref job going on).

I hope the Colts defeat teaches them to check their defense. High schoolers could beat their defense, it's that bad. At least they didn't loose to the Lions, Green Bay, or the Raiders. That would've really been embarrasing.

7. LeeShore

LeeShore Geek Trainee

Couldnt agree more Big B , the Bears look excellent in defence ,and are probably the only team in a very weak NFC who could go all the way and have a chance of winning it !! Ive got a feeling it may be them and the Chargers , though if Dallas keep improving like they are and cut out the inconsistancy they might be a problem for the Bears !! I will be glued to the box sunday as there showing the 9ers @ Saints and we'll find out just how much the 9ers have improved (or not) , a win and theres still playoff hopes !!

8. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Next week it's the Saints @ Bears turf. I'm hoping Grossman puts on a good show, because the first half vs. the Seahawks, I wasn't sure they'd actually win. I think we'll probably see a Saints vs. Colts...assuming the Colts defense keeps up

9. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Yes! They are in the Super Bowl vs the Colts. Around here, if you don't like one, you probably like the other. Dungy said he wishes the Super Bowl could be in Fort Wayne...which is a decent size city (albeit smaller than Chicago or Indy). That would rock so hard...but it ain't happening. It's a midwest bowl.

10. LeeShore

LeeShore Geek Trainee

Congrats to them Bears for doing it and reaching the big'n !! Watched both the weekend and the Bears rolled over them Saints easily which was a bit of a surprise , expected more from the Saints to be honest ! Allso glad to see Payton getting there at last and burying the Patriot jinx !! What a cracking second half the Colts had !! The best bit of news i heard the weekend was conformation of a REAL regular season game to be played over here at Wembley !! At last !! Weve had games over here before but only pre season meaningless games were the stars played for about ten minutes and there wasnt much interest realy !! Should be good for the game over here !! Feb 4th i'll be rooting for them Bears but i think its got a Payton spectacular written all over it to be honest !! :unsure:

11. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

So far the Bears have really surprised me. Grossman isn't the most consistent QB, but I think Lovie Smith said earlier in the season that he wasn't going to change him out, despite criticism. I do think the Colts will win, but that won't stop me from rooting for da Bears.