Nokia 6681

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by gumdigger, Aug 4, 2006.

1. gumdigger

gumdigger Geek

Hi
    In Nokia 6681 whenever i send a message it never gets sent straight away. always goes and sits in the outbox and the message says "defered" or "Waiting" or "defered sending". sometimes its there for days

Why would this be happning. i have friends who hav the same cell same service provider but none of these things happn to them

2. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

I have got 6680 and had the same problem sometime ago. I copied the important data to my computer and did fatory reset. This solved my problem and I believe its some kinda virus~!

3. gumdigger

gumdigger Geek

Friend of mine said its a symbian bug so i have to update firmware, which wont be cheap so may be i will try the free method you suggested. btw my contacts and all or on my phone memory how do i get it on my pc.

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

the firmware update should be done free if under warranty.

5. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

You need a USB cable to attatch it with your PC. I think its "#XDKU-2" version, just confirm with your vendor before buying it. THen you need to install the Nokia PC Suite from their website. Synchronize all the contact details and if you have some softwares installed then Backup also.