NVidia GTX 280 1GB GDDR3 by EVGA

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Anti-Trend, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Why am I selling an awesome card like this? Basically, I was having GPU crashes and thought for sure it was bad, so I replaced it with a core 216 GTX 260. In reality, the issue turned out to be a feature of my motherboard, which I disabled in the Linux kernel and therefore worked around the issue. Unfortunately for me, it means I have two cards that are more than enough for my needs. Fortunately for you, it means you can get a sweet deal on a monster video card.

The card is in flawless condition without so much as a scratch on it. The clocks are conservative and can be adjusted quite a bit with no extra voltage. It supports up to 3-way SLI, has a gig of DDR3 onboard, and performs amazingly well. I don't have the original box any longer, but rest assured that it will be well-packaged for its journey to your doorstep. The asking price is $200, which is cheaper than you can get it for used anywhere else, especially in its condition. If you have any doubts about its capabilities for the modest price, take a look at Wikipedia's comparison of NVidia GPUs:

Comparison of Nvidia graphics processing units - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note that the images below are not stock photos, but actually pictures of the card for sale. I'll take Paypal, check, or money order, and I'll even pay for shipping anywhere inside the continental US. Interested parties can PM me, or email at [email protected].

Attached Files:

2. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Ahh, too slow! This item was sold locally. Thanks for looking. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.