over my minutes

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by beware, Sep 30, 2004.

1. beware

beware Geek Trainee

Hey, I live in South Florida, and we had to evacuate for hurricanes (twice now), each time I went out of state. I thought I had roaming with my cingular plan, but turns out I had 100 roaming minutes. I got a bill today for $600! Any one have any advice on what I can do? I just got my electricity back today, 5 days after the storm hit and this is what i get when mail is resumed in my community. Gah, I cant take these storms! They cost more money than anything I could have ever imagined.

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

Hi beware

Unfortunately, I think you will have to pay the $600, since you have a contract (I assume) and you should have read through the terms and conditions, often they mention such things, like only 100 mins are for roaming!!

I have read about other people in similar situation as you, but have had to pay the money! You could arrange a payment plan for $600 bill!

3. Addis

Addis The King

Ouch.

4. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

Oh, d4 P4|/\/!!!!

5. Mack

Mack Big Geek

OOH MY GOD :eek: $600 bill for the cell phone,......
    Well,... You should pay or you have to pay but my suggestion is that atleast try to quirral with the a bit,..... might be a little helpful....
    As sniper said ,....... stress (really hard) on getting installments for the payments.