Paypal are b******s

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by zeus, Jun 5, 2007.

1. zeus

zeus out of date

I remember moaning about paypal on these forums before about an item lost in the post which was sent by me. Because the buyer didn't receive the item they complained, I told them to get stuffed (it was sent recorded delivery) and paypal eventually took the items value from my bank account.

Well that was bugger all compared to this.
    Last week I got declined a current account! which is silly. OK, ive had a £3500 loan which ran into 6 months arrears last year but which I caught up on and paid off in time and the agreement closed when it should have done. The other 8 agreements on my report were flawless.

Ill just let you read this for yourself. It has got to be why I was declined a bank account. There is no reason whatsoever for these searches, not even the finance one. I used paypal rarely when these searches were made.... like I said I was 6 months in arrears last year, I was skint! Certainly no money for ebay and paypal.

http://www.hardwareforums.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=652

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

It could be the reason, strange as to why they would need to make these searches. Have you tried asking why the account was declined or tried to appeal?

3. zeus

zeus out of date

I asked Halifax why they denied me an account and they said to check my credit report. I signed up to Experian, Equifax and 3 others.

Ive sent an email to paypal and they said they will look into it.

I had nationwide once say I had left my address and not given a contact address once (which was a load of rubbish) I contacted Equifax and this resulted in a dispute mark on my report which isnt good so hopefully Paypal can fix it.... not unless they really do think I was laundering money through paypal. With the electronic trail that would leave who in thier right mind would launder money through paypal! Self employed service has got to be the best way!