Porsche

Discussion in 'Cars' started by miogpsrocks, Sep 20, 2010.

1. miogpsrocks

miogpsrocks Geek Trainee

Porsche. If you want to be the best, you gotta drive the best.

2. edijs

edijs Programmer

Here thoughts would differ. I certainly prefer a muscle car - like the Ford Mustang (I'm gonna own one in a couple of years, you'll see :D ).

Besides I guess that Bugatti uses still better materials.

Not to forget mercedes which is a german car, too and their sports models are just as good as Prosches.

(sounds like I dislike Porsche? yes, I do :p no, but seriously - Porsche ain't the best)

3. miogpsrocks

miogpsrocks Geek Trainee

Jealous much? Mercedes does not even have a stick shift, they are made for old ladies. Mercedes was rated almost dead last as far as customer satisfaction( Kia was the worst)

Porsche, Audi, VW, are all considered better cars than Mercedes as far as reliability.

More celebrities, C.E.O, Athletes, and other successful people drive Porsche. Especially young successful people. People who know about cars do not buy American or Mercedes which is a glorified Chrysler.( not even considered a German car anymore)

4. edijs

edijs Programmer

Me? Jealous? No. Well, perhaps the good jealousy :D It's quite a cool thing if you can get what you want just like that. Good for them.

5. Ghostman 1

Ghostman 1 Mega Geek

Dude ! You do know that Mercedes makes race cars right ? Mercedes does make stick shift cars, where do you live at? muscle cars of the 60's /70's is the only way to go..
    I have a 1970 SS Chevelle 454 LS7 with 800 hp 4 speed.. I also have had a Porsche 911 t ...It all comes down to what YOU like...