Rage Against teh Machine

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by Waffle, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Like em? Hate em?

I found both Battle of Los Angeles and the self titled for under a tenner, so I got em both. Self titled is easily the best - Wake Up (the matrix) Killing in the name of (san andreas) and freedom are brilliant.

Guerrilla radio and sleep now in the fire from BOLA are the best on that album, not quite so impressed with the rest though.

Any thoughts on the band?

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

They're alright. Played their songs when I was first starting drums, very simplistic.

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Never heard of them, i shall go and aquire their album

4. Fred

Fred Moderator

I like 'em. Have liked 'em for quite some time. I just think they sound really cool.

5. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Self - Titled album was good, the others were just... not. Wake Up though is a great song, personally I think they focus too much on the Rap for my liking.

If you like RATM, try Audioslave, very similar... well... same band just different singer. :p

6. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Yup lol, got audioslave...cochise and show me how to live are awesome.

They do rap n rock, as I say. Interesting blend and it worked well in self titled, but I'm not that impressed with BOLA, the more I listen to it.

Nic - get self titled if any, its around a fiver, or I can send you a "preview" on MSN :D