Rate My Teacher!

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by megamaced, May 3, 2007.

1. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

I picked up this story from Slashdot about a website called RateMyTeachers which is causing outrage in schools across Australia!

I couldn't believe that I found my old school on that website, and even several of my old teachers being rated! :D Hilarious!

The Sydney Morning Herald has the story

2. zeus

zeus out of date

ahhh I was expecting loads of sexy teachers..... in fact im off to find mrs taylorgreen :)

3. Addis

Addis The King

I found my old school there as well.

4. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

here in the states, (maybe everywhere, not sure) there is ratemyprofessor.com which seriously saves life's. Because passing and understand a coarse falls completely upon the instructor, and it really works to.... well, unless you get unlucky and a teach has multiple personalities.

5. zeus

zeus out of date

Well I found Mrs Taylorgreen :)

[​IMG]

I only knew two of the teachers from my high school that were on that website. In fairness I agreed with the ratings. Maybe once it gets a bit bigger that would be worth looking at with a more serious pint of view.

6. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Yeah that site is exactly like ratemyprofessor.com ... I was quite surprised to see the number of ratings in my high school, though! The teachers had more ratings than many of the professors on ratemyprofessor.com do, and ASU is like 1000x larger than my highschool. I wonder which site was the first and which one the copy-cat. Either kids in my high school spread the word about it really fast or that site has been around for a while and I didn't even know.