Reason #248-24 why collected series are good

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by Big B, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Heh.

$31.99+tax for a 26-ep series is a pretty good deal. I got The Devil Lady today, and when you can get the entire series for less than the cost of 2 DVD's, you know it's a good thing. ~$5 a disc ain't bad.

I don't know how good the series is, but for the price I won't be too disappointed if it sucks. Plus, it's from the horror master, Go Nagai.

I wonder if I'll have clean undies between this and playing D00M 3

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

hehe....clean undies. well you could do what my grandpa does.
    Get an a vast supply of towels and whenever you feel like you have anything important to do and no time for potty breaks you just stuff a towel or two down there making a lining. Then if you sH*# your pants you can just pull out a layer and throw it away.

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Been watchin it and it's pretty cool. Nothing like some extreme ...lol!

4. littlesaj

littlesaj Geek Trainee

where can i find a list of all the manga movies ever made or something like that because every time i hear a movies names its like the first time i ahve ever heard of it even though i go to video shops and check out a lot of mangas........

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I don't rent, since the selection tends to suck. I usually watch them when they're being subbed by fansub groups and then start picking them up when they hit shelves. I usually shop at Best Buy, but I'll swing over to Suncoast if they don't. I've not seen that great of selection at rental places. I mean only the most popular series get put up, and that's usually several years down the road. Even then you're lucky to see Neon Genesis Evangelion on the shelf---which might be equvalent to the library not having "the Odessy" by Homer.