RoadRunner's 25th Anniversary CD

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by Big B, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I don't know how many of the metalheads out there keep tabs, but RoadRunner Records has an awesome 25th anniversary CD out. For those who don't know RRR, they're the label for stuff like Slipknot, Soulfly, Killswitch Engage, Type O Negative, Fear Factory, Chimara (sp?), Misfits, Spineshank, etc. Basically, there's 4 team captains (one of which is Joey Jordison of Slipknot/Murderdolls) that get together with various members of different bands and do a song. It's a kick-ass CD.

Right now, I think my favorite tracks are "In the Fire", "The End", and "The Enemy".

2. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Awesome!

nice find B, don't know if its out in the UK yet?

I'll be purchasing that as soon as I can.

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Offhand, I'm not sure about the UK, although you might be able to snag it off Amazon. It's a nice range of metal, so there's something for everyone.

The full name of the CD is RoadRunner Record's Allstar United. It's got a couple of members from Cradle of Filth, as well as King Diamond who aren't US natives, so I'd expect it to get across the big pond. It's only been in the US for about a month, if that gives you any indication when you might see it over there.